Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What to Do! Entertainment Tips for Great Wolf Lodge: Part 3 of 3 posts



I'm totally kicking myself, somehow I deleted ALL of the content I wrote for this in November (but never published it as I was waiting to add the photos).  I don't have time for it right now, but I am going to upload all of the pricing menus I took for the activities, so you can plan ahead and know how much you want to spend.


Several of my friends SWEAR by the 'Paw Pass', but I looked and decided we didn't need that, so we just could pick and choose from what we felt was important.


Magiquest:


playing magiquest, you log in at the trees for your next 'mission'!

Magiquest accessories, costume, gift shop, etc.


Lazer Tag / Arcade / Creative Center Room /Movies:
cute creative center on bottom level





photo options for getting pics from the waterslides

Arcade pricing


"Creation Station" (Build a Bear type activity):



Gift Shop: Budget Friendly wolves and other mini animals are only $6-10.  MUCH cheaper than the build-your-own variety, and more cuddly too!


Beauty Salon was VERY expensive!!!

Hallway photo booth was less than $5 for an old-school black and white strip.  Coloring posters are FREE in the upstairs hallways; I suggest you bring markers or crayons from home to color in the rooms:







No comments:

Post a Comment