That stuff, plus salt and pepper, powdered ginger, and just a bit of olive oil and chicken broth.
1) heat 1t. olive or coconut oil to medium high in skillet
2) sauté thawed chicken (I had 4oz) 1 minute to quick sear
3) add 2cups veggies, sauté 2-3 minutes, add 1T. garlic, 1/2t. ginger, then 3T. chicken broth, s&p and 1/2t. liquid aminos (or soy sauce if you don't have the aminos.)
4) cook, stirring, 1-2 minutes or so until liquid is absorbed. Season more to taste.
5) serve hot and be awesome.
Serve over rice to make it into 2 meals.
Nutritional info: (total calories 211!!!)
4 hours later and I'm still full! That's a winner.